Zircon Espresso Coffee Machine Range
The Zircon Compact Traditional Espresso Machine is ideal for shops and bars where counter space is limited. Offering two thirds the width of the traditional model the difference in performance is negligible.
They are manufactured by the famous Expobar company who turn out nearly 20,000 Espresso machines every year and have done so now for 30 years.
Other than the compact model there is an extensive range as well. From the basic to more advanced they all offer many desirable features. Regardless of the model you are assured of the well-known Expobar expertise. Effectively, it means that you have machines guaranteed to a standard that enhances and adds to the barista’s skills in producing exceptional coffees.
The Zircon range offers a high number of choices to suit your business. With the many options available coupled with their stylish inbuilt design, the experience of the Zircon range is complete.
Zicron1 / Integral
Four pre-programmed, accurate coffee measures
Built-in Coffee Grinder
Groups - 1
Zircon2 / Compact
Perfect if you have little space
Groups - 2
Zircon 2 / Electronic
Four pre-programmed accurate coffee measures
Groups - 2
Zircon3 / Electronic
4 different programmable coffee doses per group
Groups - 3
- - Built-in volumetric motor pump, equipped with two retention valves and solid particles filter
- - Copper boiler with heat exchanger per group and pressure relief valve
- - Boiler drain tap (except compact model)
- - Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber
- - One steam arm on compact and two on the two group with one water tap right across the range
- - 4 different programmable coffee doses per group
- - Auto-fill water boiler
- - Automatic back-flush group head