Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
– keep track of your selected items when using our online shop
- Remember your settings during and between visits
– your selected preferences including cookie settings
- Improve the speed/security of the site
– ensuring our site operates and provides the ease of use and functionality expected
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
– monitor site usage so services, products and information are easily found
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- View YouTube Videos
- View Vimeo Videos
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Cookies are set by:-
Tapside has no control over the cookies set by these sites. They can be controlled by accessing their privacy and advertising services help pages.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
These so called analytics programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
- Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called spyware. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.