Coffee seems to go with almost anything, so why not try it with Apple! Follow these simple steps below and enjoy something a bit different from the norm!
- Espresso machine or coffee maker
- Small saucepan
- Large mug
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces milk any kind
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons caramel sauce
- 2 shots espresso or ½ cup brewed coffee
- Whipped cream optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple cider, milk, cinnamon, and caramel sauce. Heat over medium, stirring regularly, until the mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Pull two shots of espresso or brew ½ cup of strong coffee. You can use any brewing equipment!
- Pour the espresso into a large mug. Add the caramel apple mixture on top. Garnish a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy your apple coffee!