Here at Tapside, we are looking forward to helping all our customers celebrate Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight 2021.
Our delicious Espré coffee is roasted in Scotland and enjoyed from Paisley to Perth – Stirling to Glen Ogle – Edinburgh to Aberdeen and everywhere around & in between!
Let’s all support the talented lads and lassies baking, cooking and serving to keep Scotland’s unmatched culinary reputation going strong.
Our signature Espré 100 blend has been selected and roasted by experts with over 130 years of experience. Based in Scotland, our roasters pride themselves on providing quality and consistency to keep our coffee tasting how we like it.
From their roastery in Dundee, they provide excellent coffee to Tapside and export to the rest of the world. With a relationship lasting well over 40 years the partnership between Tapside and roaster will continue for many more.
As well as our signature blend we have a range of other products all of which are roasted, packed and sold in Scotland.
Whether you’re on the go or visiting one of the excellent cafés, restuarants or hotels for which Scotland is famous, you can enjoy a rich flavoured Espré coffee.
Recipe for Traditional Scottish Coffee
A Scottish hot brewed coffee, with added Scotch whisky, brown sugar, and topped with fresh whipped cream.
- 1.5 ounces of your preferred Whiskey or Monin Irish Syrup
- 6 ounces freshly brewed Espré coffee
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh whipped cream to top
- To an 8-ounce glass mug, add 1.5 ounces of your preferred Whiskey or syrup.
- Next, add the brown sugar.
- Top with hot coffee and give it a stir.
- OPTIONAL: Add warmed milk if desired.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Enjoy responsibly!